Saturday 10 March 2018

Introducing..

Hello ladies!

I finally gave in to the idea of joining the blogging world!
It’s been awhile that I’ve been wanting to share my life on the internet.
I’ve always been a fan of fashion and street styles! Very Pinterest looking easy wear makes me go crazzzyyyy! So I thought, what better way to do this than having my own blog?!

Also for the love of fashion, I’ve finally decided to start my own small business.
It was mainly to cater to the kind of clothes I love to wear. Simple yet sophisticated and traditional looking with a modern twist.

It’s been months that I’ve been thinking about it but never had the time to really invest in making it happen! I’ve been on break for about a month now, so I thought why not launch my own line like now, while I’m on break?! Sure enough, I picked up the courage to just take the risk and started creating my own designs. I was taking baby steps in learning the fashion business. From fabrics to street style to comfort and modest wear. It was all in the span of 4 weeks. YES 4 weeks!

I’ve been sitting infront of my laptop day and night, cracking my head on producing something different which would cater to others who are in love with fashion just as much as I am!

So ladies, I’m officially introducing all of you to my brand new line! Give a warm welcome to:




Find us on Instagram at @ora.kl and visit our website at www.oraklstore.com
Read my next post to know all about my brand and how the idea all started! 

Signing out, 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment